Visit Our New Resource Center
The Central Wyoming Hospice & Transitions Resource Center introduces New Resource Library. This library is open to the community to view or check-out its various resources. The library houses books, videos and other information pertaining to end-of-life issues for adults and children, including: Tips for Caregivers; Advance Directives; Grief and Loss; Self Care; Surviving after the death of a loved one; and Community Resources. For more information on our resource library or how you can support our efforts to provide this service, please contact us at (307) 577-4832 or stop by and see us at 319 S. Wilson in Casper.
The Central Wyoming Hospice & Transitions Resource Center provides you with a professional staff of Speaker’s Bureau members who may share information about our services as well as a variety of end-of-life topics.
We are happy to talk to your company, group, or organization on several end-of-life topics, free of charge. We can also tailor a presentation to fit your needs. Topics include but are not limited to:
- CWHTP: An overview of our services.
- Care Providers: What you need to know to be a primary caregiver.
- The Elephant in the Room: How to talk about death and dying.
- End-of-life Decisions: What they are and why they matter.
- Grief and Loss: The healing journey.
- Hospice and Spirituality: Matters of the heart and soul.
- Signs and Symptoms of the dying process.
- Transitions: Pre-hospice services.
- Volunteering: Making a difference.
For more information or to schedule a presentation, contact us at (307) 577-4832.